Tuesday, October 29, 2013

She will be alright.

I can only imagine what people must think of me and this blog. But really Juliet is the light and joy in our lives and I figure that she has the most intense imagination that she sees things so differently from most people we just can't follow along with her. I really do not think that she is stupid at all. I think that her mind is going and going and going so much that she just cannot focus on what is going on around her. While I am asking a simple question like is the lion missing his tail she has looked at the picture and already decided that no his tail is simply behind him because he was getting ready to go swimming in some water he sees and is worried about where he misplaced his snorkel.
She is so full of happiness one time as she was leaping through a pumpkin patch somebody saw her and commented she is just happiness, glitter and rainbows isn't she? Yes, yes she is.
That being said I know that I am not the perfect mother and I don't even try to be. I am what I am and I think my kids will survive me just fine. If anything they have their father and he is quite normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment